26 Mart 2012 Pazartesi

I Love You Poems

I Love You Poems

I'm happy because I'm with Tí

less thought upon, we met.
our lives are gathered by a same way,
your love and mine, are always together,
because without the our lives are meaningless.
they say that a look is worth more than thousand words
This is very true as to look at you, I feel that I want,
I feel the same, and not can avoided, decide in
your lips that I love you, when we we kissed.
It makes me happy to kiss you,
It makes me happy to embrace you,
It makes me happy to love you I Love You Poems
It makes me so good be with you.
yesterday I had a beautiful dream,
I dreamed you were in a white dress,
and I with a very elegant suit,
the place was wonderful, there were flowers everywhere.
We were only your and me, we kissed passionately,
promising us love poems


today I'm happy, because I am with you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder