11 Nisan 2012 Çarşamba

Greatest Love Poems

Greatest Love Poems
On the verge of breaking into tears, I am against you, I refuse to accept your game, God...

I ask perdón… her separes not on our side, you ask for patience.

Is that I am selfish for not wanting to let yourself go... but the mere idea of thinking that no longer you veré… saddens me. I refuse to believe that this is the despedida…

Open your eyes and look at me,
ANDA friend, opens the eyes...
and look at all the reasons there is so that you stay,
…se which is painful...
is that sadness keeps you asleep listening to my words, then react to my pleading, with a tear,
You are a warrior of life!
Awake anda… awake please!
…Amiga, forgive my selfishness
But you need!

No… I am not satisfied with your photos on the wall, no, I am not satisfied with the memories,
…I love here... so that we can be together in 15 years, graduation and wedding of our children...

God, sorry my selfishness, friend... with tears in my face and broken heart, I let go...

Rest in peace friend....
Greatest Love Poems

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder