11 Nisan 2012 Çarşamba

mothers day poems

mothers day poems
Today I remembered those times in which we laughed together, in others in which we crying, and every day that passes I am aware of the great friend who is beside me.

But I have very present, that day I met you.

It was like seeing the light that would guide me to succeed, when I thought that nothing made sense, you were there, everywhere, in all my moments, they were happy or sad.

We learned together, that friendship does not only mean having company, have confidence, have someone to support you, but this love is bigger then we have called "sisters".

Thank you to trust me, but now the distance separates us. It is hard to have to lose a friend.

I know that you're still here, because I can feel that joy in my heart when there are moments of depression, moments in which I feel, imagine and forget my problems; not only in these difficult moments you remember, but also at the merry ones.

In the new stage of my life I have known many friends, but none like you, the distance may not extinguish this great friendship, because I where I will always have this your great friendship.

The distance leads to other directions, different paths, and the Allied time or enemy, they are not factors so that I can forget you and you know that you accounts with me at the time, time and place when I need, you will be.

Do not say goodbye, but soon, my best friend.

mothers day poems

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder