11 Nisan 2012 Çarşamba

teachers day poems

teachers day poems
In my solitude, in my darkness
I never thought that I would find someone like you,
I never thought that it was going to feel this for someone
This feeling is something inexplicable,
But what I can say that it is not nothing wrong
and that is why that I what I give in your hands.

The friendship that I offer, goes with that feeling
strange feeling that had not felt until now,
is that perhaps you do not understand
but I what I told you before,
and it is because you can not find equal to anyone,
your're the only person that could get into my world,
in my world dark and full of loneliness
in which I could not awaken,
but your presence gradually I have been able to achieve it
and that is why I give my friendship.
teachers day poems

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder